Computers nowadays have become the integral part of our lives; it has made things really fast. Its increasing use has provided opportunity for the youngsters to start of an exciting and highly payable career in this world of IT. As if in past computer hardware and networking was not considered as a good career opportunity but now the situation has changed, among various courses related to IT, Computer hardware and networking courses are gaining much popularity. Sales of computer desktops, laptops, printers, UPS and so on, are rapidly increasing leading to the need of hardware and networking professional in the field. Computer hardware and networking courses serves these needs.
These courses not only provides high paying career in various units as hardware or networking engineer but it also increases your experience and provides a much needed exposure.
- High school or 10+2 pass out
- Basic knowledge of computers
You can choose from various courses offered by the institutes, which also provides certification from reputed IT companies. The course duration varies from 15 to 18 months according the chosen course. The basic objective of this course is to provide vast and useful knowledge about this field and give you the upper edge among the untrained professionals in this field.
Benefits of Joining Computer Hardware and Networking Course
- You will know all the minute technicalities about this field
- You get rich experience during the industrial training
- You will have better placement in the field due to certification
- You gain better communication skills with confidence
You are introduced to the computer hardware and networking in depth and the fundamentals of the course content, which primarily contains:
- Computer fundamentals
- Introduction to computer hardware and networking
- Basic components of PC
- Hardware configuration
- Assembling a PC
- Installing operating system
- Trouble shooting of PC
- Network fundamentals and network configuration
- Introduction to various types of cables and connectors used in networking
- Introduction to networking and networking concepts
- Repeaters, Hubs, Switches, Bridges, Routers
- Installing the NIC Card, MAC Address
- LAN Standards – Ethernet, Token Ring
- LAN Practical’s
- IP Addressing and IP Classes
- TCP/IP Concepts and configuration of IP Address
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Basics of network security
After the completion of the course, most of the institutes provide industrial training in the reputed industries in the field.
On successful completion of course most of the institutes help in direct placements and you can easily start of career as an IT Support Engineer/Technician, Network Support Engineer/Technician, System Engineer, System Administrator, Server Support Specialist, and Field Support Technician. After completing one type of certification you can go on for another one or higher level according to the need of the current technology and industry, which helps you to be a pro in this field. This field requires updated knowledge along with experience due to rapidly changing technology which doesn’t make your work monotonous and hence always provide scope for expansion and handsome earnings.
Cite This Work
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
Related ServicesView all
DMCA / Removal Request
If you are the original writer of this essay and no longer wish to have your work published on UKEssays.com then please: